Joe Rogen. Listen. Apply. Repeat.
What is the best way to live your life? Be the Hero In Your Own Movie. Do the things you already know to do.
- Treat other people well. Be kind and friendly wherever you go. Tip well. Be as nice as you can without having people walk all over you.
- Go for work you enjoy. Do what you REALLY want to do. Follow the path you TRULY feel pulled to.
- Explore Difficult tasks. You get to understand the rewards of discipline.
- Stop making excuses. Everybody walks a hard road. There is not “easy road”. Put the work and time in.
- Take care of your body. Healthy foods in your body. Healthy movement. Activate. Hike. Climb a mountain.
- Take care of your mind. Focus your thoughts on what inspires you. Focus your attention on what generates energy, joy, feelings of accomplishment etc.
- DISCOMFORT IS YOUR FRIEND. Stop trying to be comfortable. “Relaxing” is over-rated. Earn your rest and enjoy the fuck out of it. “Vacation” can cause a guy to lose momentum.
- Stop being afraid of failure. Embrace “failure” for it’s motivational and educational gifts. The feeling of failure and shame is a motivation. Failure in relationships forces a learning curve.
- Chase a Goal. Do SOMETHING! Sometimes you got to get up and push forward and get shit done.
- Stop Lying To Yourself. Be honest with yourself. If you fail. Admit it. If you could have done better. Admit it. If you Bombed, admit it. Learn from it. Apply what you’ve learned.
- You have to own your own path. The world wants you to be a good employee. It’s better for them. Fuck that! Push out into who YOU really want to be.
“Discomfort is your friend.” Discomfort is your friend.Discomfort is your friend….