…working on my Bully Proof Teen Course…
Man this Modern Jedi Mind Mastery stuff is crazy powerful…
Just teaching it and demonstrating it for the camera has me all CHARGED UP!
It’s course with a ton of self mastery tools that would have helped a lot in Middle and High School to save me from MASSIVE amounts of Teen ANGST! (of course everything is perfect AND…)
I can’t wait to present these ideas in Connecticut, California and South Carolina this Fall…
Speaking of this Fall…
Tomorrow is September First!
How are you’ll doin’ with your 90 day challenges?
Want me to go first? Ah come on. I ALWAYS have to go first…
I’ll go first… (which will give you a chance to get a pen and paper… or a spread sheet…)
- This is the biggest one! – I washed my kitchen floor 7 times this summer.
- I did a LOT of work on finding a place to do my transformation Tuesdays and something really big is in the works… look for a possible shift in day or location very soon. In the meantime, I’m so deep into booking Bullying Prevention gigs right now that I’m going to continue to take a break for regular Tuesday programming for the time being.
- I have been working out about 90% more consistently than I have ever worked out before.
- I have been pretty darn good about my diet. really eating healthy, fresh, organic.
- I took significant action and committed to working more intensely with my business and marketing coach.
- I invested in an entirely new wardrobe.
- I created an entirely brand new online course this week and adjusted my transformational focus on a career shift that seems to promise,
a. the ability to positively influence thousands of elementary, middle and high school students this year and next. and
b. that use my music and my message and my methods to help young people transform their lives and find their way in an increasingly complex and bewildering world.
c. Will actually enable me to make a living making a positive difference in the world. Yay!
- I submitted several songs to the posi awards
- I started recording a very cool new song with Joe Mennonna
- I attended 2 key men’s conferences and took several new online courses
- Did a lot of deep work on my relationships (and that will continue for the rest of my life LOL ;o)
- Worked with several new clients with an entirely new process for applying and coaching
- Wrote a blog post and email newsletter post, my ” (almost) Daily Mind Mastery” almost every day for the full summer. Usually I skip one a week or so just to keep myself fresh… consistency was never my strong suit. So personally I’m impressed with my own diligence.
- plus I tended my gardens,
- read a number of kick ass books,
- went canoeing and hiking a bit…
- wrote a couple new songs…
- worked on a couple of books I’ve been writing…
- I invited a bunch of my favorite musicians to join me for a cool celebration concert on November 19th (save the date!). and I checked out a cool place to do it.
- My son Andrew may be able to video it with his crew to create a first rate visual record of the historical event…
- I’m almost ready to release a new CD…
Wow. that’s a lot…
so… I think… I’m going to chill out now…
Your mind mastery assignment should you choose to accept it is….to… write…. out… a list…. of all the positive things you’ve worked on or towards so far since the beginning of July… or the end of June… last week… whatever works for you.
Just write it out so you can see that you are making progress ok?
Please do this for YOU. It can be really helpful to fuel up your motivation for the last stretch of the Challenge. If you would like to share your progress I PROMISE to read every word. alright? so go ahead and start writing.
oh! how about a song…
Here’s your transformation Tune for the day:
p.s. SERIOUSLY write this stuff down. Keep track of your progress. Do NOT focus on what you DIDN’T do. Only look at what you DID do. got it? Ok. done. whooooooosh!